Implementation of GDPR
Most companies today are collecting and processing personal data of their clients, employees or partners, by that they are all bind to GDPR directive if they are conducting business with people or organizations from European Union.
Implementing General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) can be very challenging and complex for several reasons. Creation and following the plan of implementation is a time consuming process that requires legal and technical knowledge.
With our consultancy you will be able to fully implement GDPR within your organization with following steps:
- Creation of plan for implementation
- Defining Data Policies and naming of Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Education of workforce and DPO about key GDPR requirements
- Creation of legal basis for processing of data
- Defining management of data subject rights
- Implementation of Data Protection Impact Assessment for all upcoming projects
- Amend old contracts with third parties
- Organizational and technical measures for data protection, introduction of cybersecurity solutions
- Defining handling of data breaches
Note that implementation project of GDPR is only the first step, after that your organization must maintain compliance to GDPR and data protection. Maintenance is the next phase, since new projects and new data or software will also have to be compliant and new employees accustomed to company's policies and procedures regarding GDPR.